You must Bee Joking
You Must Bee Joking
Invitation to send Bee jokes
“If you have any bee jokes you think would be fun, please send them in, Brontee Bee would love to see them.” Submit Bee Jokes
More to come soon
Using the Bee Pin template cut out all the pieces.
You should have:
- 4 black bee stripes
- 2 ecru (beige) bee wings
- 2 yellow bee bodies
Sew the safety pin to one of the body pieces, with its stinger facing to the left. Sew the safety pin on only along its top arm, not through it’s moving arm. Sew the bee stripes onto the other body piece using a small running stitch and black embroidery thread. This body piece should have its stinger facing to the right.
Using white embroidery thread sew the wings on to the striped piece with one in the front and one in the back as shown.
Sew the two body pieces together with yellow embroidery thread all along the edge. Sew under the black stripes and white wings so the yellow doesn’t show.
The safety pin will be on the back when you’re done- ready to be pinned on!
More to come soon
Kid's Competition Rules
Kid’s Competition Rules
1. Information on how to enter, and prizes, form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions, and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents under the age of 15 years – excepting employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets.
3a. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, ,child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister, or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Brontee Bee, email@example.com.
4. Only one entry per member email address is permitted, all other entries will not be accepted.
5. Entrants into this competition must be 15 years or younger at the date of entry.
6. All entrants under the age of 15 years must obtain prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 years to enter. The parent or guardian may be called upon to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release MUST include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
How to enter:
7. Entries may be submitted via the internet via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. All competition entries begin at 6:00am on the first day of each month and final competition entries must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of each month, unless stated otherwise.
9. Entries are randomly drawn unless the competition being run is a skill or talent competition asking for the best original stories or photographs showing skill, creativity according to age, in which case entries will be judged by the Brontee Bee judging panel. Each entry must be unique and received prior to the competition close date and time.
10. Winners from each month will announced in the first week of the following month. The Promoter – Brontee Bee, may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
11. Winner’s names will be published online at www.bronteebee.com.au. Prizes will be sent or credited within 6 weeks.
12. Competition rules occasionally may change, it is the responsibility of the site user to make themselves aware of these changes before entering any of our competitions.
JUNE BEE PUZZLE
What 4 letter word goes before each of these words
— — — — FOOD
— — — — TANK
— — — — CAKE
Know the answer? submit it here